- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line as Articulating Women: Application 2019, (Name of Applicant)’.
- You can also submit your application via Google Drive, WeTransfer, or any other such file-sharing platform, to the same email id. The attachments you are required to send, are detailed below.
Your Submission will be: A SINGLE PDF AS DETAILED BELOW.
Your PDF will contain:
- Your most current resume
- Brief proposal of the project you wish to undertake and supporting visuals/explorations already done, up to 10 images.
- An artist’s statement, explaining your practice and interests, and a brief explanation on the works submitted
- Portfolio of Images of up to 10 works, each image labelled with the artist’s name, title of work, date, dimensions and medium. If works are part of a series, please provide multiple images (each series will be considered a separate work.)
- If there are video file(s), they should be compatible for playback on Windows Media/VLC/Real Player.
Note: You can add the link to the video(s) within the PDF itself, or send the files to us separately via direct email, Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer, or any other such file-sharing platform, to: email@example.com.
The winners will be selected by an international panel of judges.