The winning entries will be those which, in the opinion of the judges, fulfil the following criteria:
- Entries that present the most nuanced and compelling examination of the theme of “Women and Community.”
- Entries that make the most creative use of the format of the mini-documentary.
- Entries that makes the most creative use of visual imagery and photographic/ cinematic techniques.
- Entries that use sound to enhance the impact of the images most effectively.
- Entries where the format chosen (Video, VR, etc) is appropriate to the subject and narrative and is utilised so as to take maximum advantage of whatever format is used.